Important information regarding COVID-19:
In light of recent COVID-19 developments, Del Mar Motel has made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend operations through the end of April.
We are extremely grateful for your continued loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to Del Mar Motel for what will be a much-needed vacation in the very near future.
- Reservations that are not prepaid and are due to arrive during the closure through the end of April will be automatically cancelled; there is no need to contact the hotel.
- If the reservation was made by a third-party and was prepaid, the hotel will not be imposing any penalties. However, any inquires and cancellations related to pre-payments should be directed to the booking source.
- Please contact us at email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need assistance.
ADA Website Conformance
Del Mar Motel Cares About Accessibility09/03/2020
If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.1 (800) 223-8449
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all our guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online at https://www.delmarmotelonthebeach.com/ regardless of device type or the need for assistive technology like a screen readers, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software.
To ensure this, Del Mar Motel is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing have been developed with careful consideration of these guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
We have tested our hotel's website to ensure that we meet or exceed Level AA of the WCAG 2.0 Standard.
You can learn more about W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) here. This tool helps create an accessibility statement for your websites, mobile applications, or other digital content.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading Del Mar Motel website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari : Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
HOTEL WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
This hotel website for The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
STRUCTURED, SEMANTIC MARKUP
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: delmarmotelonthebeach.com/sitemap
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
ACCESSIBILITY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.